After time spent sitting the Australian Dental Council exams, Dr. Karine has been busy since seeing patients again. Dr. Karine has been working as a general dentist and providing orthodontic treatment.
After 35 years of running PLD&O, Dr Stock has sold the business to Dr. Adriano and Dr. Karine.
The transition took place on 15 May 2015. Dr Stock will be staying on in the business for the next couple of years. He may even have time to put his little sailing boat into the water in the summer!
Follow us on Facebook
This message is only visible to admins:
Unable to display Facebook posts
Call us to make an appointment
Monday – Friday 8 am to 6 pm
144 Percy Street, Portland VIC 3305
Our clinic is situated in Portland’s main street opposite the BP fuel station.
Look for the blue picket fence. There is car parking behind the clinic.
(non-urgent enquiries only)
* required field
For a comprehensive services list please see Dental Services.
- We are the only clinic that has latest technologies such as laser surgery, which is not available elsewhere in the Green Triangle Region.
- We have sedation methods available to make dental treatment easier if you are anxious.
- We have advanced dental techniques to provide treatment such as General Dental, Implants, Orthodontics and Cosmetic Procedures, without the need to travel to big city centers.
- We do all aspects of implant treatment in house. We do the surgical placement of the implant, including bone grafting as needed, and also place the crowns. This means a saving and avoids out of town travel and accommodation costs. Dr. Adriano has post graduate qualifications in this area of dental care.
- We have a cheaper alternative to conventional implants when bone loss is an issue. Small Diameter implants can be used to support crowns and stabilize loose dentures.
- We have interest free payment plans available to make quality dentistry more affordable. Conditions apply.
- We have a reputation of dealing promptly with patients in pain. We also provide emergency appointments daily.
- Patients tell us that we are great at giving injections.
- We enjoy the transformation of our anxious patients that become confident patients.
- Living in a small town, our staff are friends inside and outside of work. This makes the practice a relaxed and friendly environment.
- We are a well established family run dental clinic, with 3 highly skilled dentists, of which all have “their” own specialties and years of experience.
- Our Young enthusiastic Oral Health Therapist, Jarryd, can meet patient’s hygiene requirements as well as treating patients under the age of 25 for many procedures.
- Post graduate training in dental sciences and facility management is an important aspect of our operation. We want to be up to date with the latest trends. Not only for your benefit, but it also keeps us motivated.
Dentistry is a passion for us, not just a job
At your first visit we will take time to listen to your concerns and find out about your prior dental experiences, so that we can serve you better.
We will evaluate your dental condition and take any X-rays that are needed to thoroughly diagnose your condition. We often use digital photography so that we can show you what we see in your mouth. This visit can take up to an hour.
After your initial examination we will inform you of all your options, the pros and cons of each option, and then let you decide which way you want to go in the future. We will support your decision and provide you with a written treatment plan and cost estimate.
Our task is to make your mouth disease free
and then to teach you how to look after it.
A healthy mouth improves your general health after all.